Event feed displays a history of order actions you can find on the right of the order window.
Here are the actions you can perform in your Orderry event feed:
- Hit the “🖨️” button to print the needed document. You can only select from documents associated with an “Orders” group.
- Press the “⇄” button to transfer your orders to another location.
- Press the “📱SMS” button to send SMS from the order page manually.
- Hit the “📧” button to send email from the order page manually.
- Use the “📷” button to take a photo from a device and attach it to the event feed. The file size must not exceed 5MB.
- Press the clip icon to attach documents and images from your PC to the event feed. The file size must not exceed 5MB.
- Hit the “+ Comment” button to add a public or private comment to the event feed. Any employee having access to the order can view the public comments. Private comments are only accessible to the comment creators, regardless of the access rights.
- Press the “+ Task” button to create a task and add it to the event feed. The system associates the created task with a currently selected order.
Hover over the event icon to view the date, time, and the employee associated with an event. Here's a list of events and actions you can find in your Orderry event feed:
- Assigning manager/specialist to the order;
- Adding/removing labors and parts from the order;
- Adding a comment to the order;
- Changing the order fulfillment date;
- Creating and adding tasks to the order. Strikethrough tasks are the completed ones;
- Adding photo or document to the order;
- Transferring the order to another location. You can see the destination location name;
- Creating a client return;
- Client call information. You can see the client and phone name, as well as listen to the call right from the order page (if you have integrated this functionality).
There is no way to remove order events from the feed. This way, you can always view unedited order event history.