Finances are the key element of any company. Orderry provides you with functionality for financial accounting:
- Creating local and global cashboxes for cash and cashless payments;
- Creating and configuring cash flow items;
- Registering supplier payments for posted products, so you can see them in your financial reports;
- Registering client payments for orders and sales;
- Creating supplier and client returns;
- Creating and printing invoices;
- Configuring flexible employee payrolls for works, sales, and order processing;
- Generating cash flow, employee payroll, and orders and sales income reports.
Orderry cash flow accounting enables you to monitor the company's incomes and expenses. This way, you can control your financial flow and optimize it by planning your budget in advance.