The directory is an ordered set of unique elements storing short and precise data for a single entity.
For instance: Models, Vendors, Defects.
Navigate to the “Settings > Directories” page to view all your Orderry directories. These fill out your orders and clients with precise information.
You have pre-installed directories for your business type in Orderry by default.
Here's what you can do with your Orderry directories:
- Create custom directories;
- Link new and existing directories to the order and client forms;
- Configure the way system displays directory elements in your locations;
- Edit and remove existing directories;
- Remove directories elements in bulk.
Find out more about creating Orderry directories here.