Forms editor is a crucial tool for configuring flexible work with orders and clients.
The Forms editor features include but are not limited to the following:
- Creating and configuring order types;
- Creating and configuring order forms for different order types;
- Configuring the display order for the client and order form fields;
- Creating custom fields;
- Making fields required;
- Setting default field values;
- Binding directories to the form fields;
- Displaying fields in the tables, printed documents, and notifications;
- Displaying and hiding fields in the client form in your orders.