First of all, we recommend making sure that you are using a supported browser. The list of such browsers is available here.
The most common login issues and their solutions are described below. We remind you that to access our support chat on the login page, click on the blue button in the lower right corner. You can also contact our support team via the Orderry Business Insights and Orderry Work Orders mobile applications.
1. White Screen
If the Orderry page does not load and you see a white screen, you should clear the browsing data and try again.
For Chrome browser users:
1. Press the keys Ctrl + Shift + I
2. Right-click on the page refresh icon and select the "Empty Cache and Hard Reload" option.
3. After reloading, press Ctrl + Shift + I again.
For Safari browser users:
1. In the browser menu, select Preferences.
2. Go to the Privacy section and click "Manage Website Data".
3. Search for the Orderry website. Select the website and click “Remove all". Click Done.
2. After clicking the Login button, it goes to a white page, the loading circle is spinning, and nothing happens
Solution: check the minimum technical requirements here. If your browser meets the requirements but the Login page is unavailable, you should contact our support team.
3. Your IP address (XXXXXXXXX) is blocked
This error may appear if the "IP Whitelist" is enabled in your settings on the General > Security page, and you are trying to log in to your account from an address that is not added to this whitelist.
Solution: contact an employee with full access to change the settings. Read more in this article.
4. The company is blocked for violation of the license agreement
Solution: contact our support chat.
5. You do not have access to any company location
Solution: this error is caused by the issue with the employee’s access rights. In this case, you should contact our support chat.
6. Error 1020 Access denied
This error may occur in the following cases:
too many requests per second
many unauthorized requests
Solution: In this case, you should contact our support chat.
7. Incorrect login or password
Solution: reset your password by clicking on the "Forgot your Password" link. If the error occurs again after creating a new password, this means that your account is deleted and you need to contact your manager or an employee with Full Access.